Registration for new students occurs each year during Catholic Schools Week in January. Students will continue to be accepted into classes as space dictates. When necessary, a waiting list will be established for students who hope to gain admission. There is a non-refundable, per family fee due at the time of registration.
1. Complete the registration form. Do not leave any spaces blank.
2. A non-refundable registration fee for each family is required at this time. This fee is not applied to the tuition cost.
3. Complete the information sheet. Again, do not leave any blank spaces.
4. Complete the medical information sheet.
5. Attach a birth certificate.
6. Attach baptismal certificate (if applicable). (Photo copy is acceptable.)
7. Any new student and students entering preschool, kindergarten and seventh grade are required to have updated physical, vision screening and immunization records on file. Massachusetts State forms are provided for those students who need them. Physical exams must be completed and received in the office prior to the student's entrance in September.
8. Kindergarten students (Five-year-olds) must participate in a kindergarten screening process. We will notify you of the date and time of your child's screening.
9. Any student entering grades one through eight must furnish the office with a copy of the previous year's complete report card and a copy of the current report card. If a student has had a CORE evaluation, you must also provide a copy of the current IEP.
10. Complete the Release of Records Authorization form for any student in grades kindergarten through eight.
11. Complete a Tuition Payment Preference Form. If necessary, a FACTS Tuition Agreement form must be completed and a voided check attached if funds are to be withdrawn from a checking account.